Here is my list:
- Practice.
- Practice more.
- Concentrate.
- Read the hands of opponents and partners.
- Study your mistakes as well as your lucky results.
- Be proud of the things you did correctly.
I was never good at concentration, I am afraid. It gets easier with experience. But I often make completely avoidable mistakes only because I did not think twice and put down a card in an automatic and relaxed manner. "It will be okay" is not the right attitude.
The error handling is another part of improving. Underserved good results happen. Too often they are due to mistakes of the opponents. And getting lucky after a bad play is nothing you should be proud. Neither should you feel depressed by your mistakes, nor ignore them. Just recognize them and remember. But, for sure, be proud of the decisions you made intentionally and that saved the day. Keep your mood positive at all times.
Practicing is now so easy in the net. However, at some level it is better to play as many tournaments against humans as possible.
♠ - ♥ - ♦ - ♣

No comments:
Post a Comment
High there! Looking forward to hear from you.